Yoga on the Rocks #atozchallenge

A Whimsical Medley - Is my theme for the A to Z Challenge !! Hope you smile today :)
****************

"I love the rocky cliff lines, being mesmerized by the magnificent sea, slowly I am inebriated, sand and sunrises, drunk on love"

Yup, I am back with my Yoga photo series, don't run away please.

Trying to make straight lines in Virbhadrasane III
I got it, I got it ... Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana B

Feeling All Mermaidy in the Mermaid Pose

That's a boat, half boat - Navasana

The Brontosaurus Asana as one of my friends called it :P






Along with ClaireParul and Shalini we have formed an Unconventional Alliance with A to Z co-host Pam Margolis as the ring leader ... all set to rock the party.

If you are bitten by the travel bug - check out my A to Z of Wanderlust Tales 


14 comments:

  1. I had a good laugh when you wrote 'Don't run away please!'
    What else there could be other that Y for Yoga from the master of Yoga! Really nice images. Though I am too lazy to follow Yoga, I enjoy your pictures of the same with those amazing bends with nice backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a good laugh when you wrote 'Don't run away please!'
    What else there could be other that Y for Yoga from the master of Yoga! Really nice images. Though I am too lazy to follow Yoga, I enjoy your pictures of the same with those amazing bends with nice backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No running away from your awesome yoga poses. You have loads of practice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How can you do that? I am amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really make me jealous of your perfect poses;) how I wish I could get back to my yoga practice .... These days I'm happy just to do vajrasan and the occasional marjariasan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your photos. You inspire me to post my own while doing asanas. Have always felt a little inhibited about doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh, you missed my favorite - shavasana! Fantastic photos, what lights!
    @KalaRavi16 from
    Relax-N-Rave

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did my post for today inspired by Yoga! Always in awe of how beautifully you do these asanas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'd be able to manage the Navasana. Of course, I'd probably fall down and break some bones in my first attempt :D
    And I agree with Kala. Where is Shavasana? :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love watching your yoga pictures because I can't do any of the asanas, except shavasana :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are amazing at Yoga! You have been doing this for how long now?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling, is there ANY place where you CAN'T do yoga?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the first lines. You make yoga like a beautiful poetry:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Networked

How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog

Loading...