Of Nora & Natarajasana #atozchallenge

A Whimsical Medley - Is my theme for the A to Z Challenge !! Hope you smile today :)
*****************
Ok, the thing is I was so engrossed in reading Nora Robert's Carolina Moon last night that I couldn't will myself to draft today's post. I am even behind schedule for my M post on travel blog. But this is what happens when you grab an extremely gripping book that gives you sleepless nights. Romance, Suspense, Psychic powers - all bundled in one.

So today, I am leaving you with two of my favourite Yoga Photos :D Probably one day I will print them as a calendar or a book.

Pose - Natarajasana or Lord of the Dance 



Previous:

11 comments:

  1. Hey,Nora Roberts is my favorite too! You are fully justified girl...her books are unputdownable! And wow-asana pics!
    @KalaRavi16 from
    Relax-N-Rave

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're absolutely right, you know. You have enough awesome pics to make your own personalized calendar!

    My Recent Entries for the #AtoZChallenge -
    Tv Shows: M - MASH
    Tv Shows: N - New Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make that calendar today :) Lovely and extremely awesome asanas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personalized calendar with your pics.. I am so looking forward to it :)

    Cheers
    Geets

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mallya is in a soup right now or I would have said send some photos for his calendar! By the way who ever clicked the photos is a great person!
    Tina From
    The Sunny Side of Life
    Twinkling Tina Cooks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pic! And what a coincidence two names starting with "N" :)
    Sudha from
    Everyday Muse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah!! I am just amazed and speechless in the Natarajasana pose:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is Gorgeous but then which picture of yours is not.... You should get it printed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics and I must check that book from Nora Roberts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Networked

How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog

Loading...