[Zentangle] Glance

Sometimes you find inspiration in the strangest of places. My friends have been on zentangle spree, creating fabulous designs non stop, while I was still pondering on what to draw next. And then I saw her... a little thumbnail on google plus notification. It took me a while to figure out whose profile picture it was. I was so inspired by the drawing that I took a couple of screenshots on my phone. Today, I got a chance to make a zentangle out of it. 




You can't force a muse to appear, but once it does, there's this restlessness to give it a form. 



Sometimes I feel I am going back in time, (if only my skin too did the same) :P



20 comments:

  1. Hahaha - that looks amazing dear:-) way to go creative girl:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your muse looks really cute! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! nice, neatly, beautifully done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is soo pretty!!! Fine and neat..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh God it is lovely! A colleague also zentangles a lot in her free time must show her this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh beautiful Rajlakshmi... ! And you are right about that muse , bang on actually

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I judge people in art by their eyes, hers are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Networked

How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog

Loading...