Trikonasana

Yoga Every Damn Day As a part of A to Z April Blogging challenge, I am going to post a series of Yoga poses. Don't worry I will keep it simple and crisp... and try not to make it boring. {All pictures are mine, clicked by my dear husband}

Trikonasana or Triangle Pose

Benefits: "Triangle pose engages every part of the body, strengthens the core, opens the hips and shoulders and stretches the legs." YogaBasics





Day 13 - Mermaid Pose
Day 14 - Navasana
Day 16 - Pigeon Pose
Day 17 - Quietude
Day 19 - Yoga @ sunrise

16 comments:

  1. Man. Where do you get all this energy from? I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man. Where do you get all this energy from? I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one I have tried. At that time, I had an instructor watching over me for posture, so I could get it right.
    *Shantala @ ShanayaTales*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaayy!! this is one of my favorite poses! I like it because I can do it with ease :D
    Good one Princess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture makes it look so easy - I am pretty sure if I tried that I'd be in a heap :)
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. But know this is not easy as it looks... saying from experience :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha I can never get myhand and feet in a row... Hats off to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I love yoga. However, I mainly run, lift weights, and pole dance for fitness. But I stretch anywhere from a half hour to an hour. So I do get my stretching in.

    Precious Monsters

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make it look super easy and cool! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This certainly isn't my favourite pose though you make it look easy, easier than it is (as usual)! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. This I'm able to do. It gives a good stretch... feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do this as part of my dance warm up :) Yay !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Networked

How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog

Loading...