Rapunzel Zentangle

I have been itching to draw a Tangled themed Rapunzel Zentangle ever since I completed my Flynn Rider Zentangle. Tangled is one of my favorite Disney movies. I have lost count of the number of times I have watched it. The innocence, the unbelievably adorable characters, the dreamy songs ... this movie can make me survive any bad day :)

Rapunzel - Image source Google
So here it is, drawn on a weekend when I was done with my cleaning, cooking, washing, scrubbing :P Well, it was raining so I couldn't do anything else.


I exhausted all my knowledge of using pencil colors :P



8 comments:

  1. Wow! That's beautiful! Tangled is one of my favorite movies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the Disney Princesses bring back so many memories...Beautiful ones Rajalakshmi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always found Zentangle complicated. Of course, that's because I can't draw to save my life. But you make it look so easy, Rajlakshmi. Love your work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! That is such a beautiful zentangle!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, Rajlakshmi. You are quite an artist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU my dear Raj are a natural, gifted artist! What a perfect depiction of Rapunzel! :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Networked

How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog

Loading...