My Upside Down World - Yoga inversion

So my laptop died last week. I haven't started accounting the Gigabytes of data I lost, fearing that I might spend a week under the table, weeping. But then,  my darling of a husband bought me a MacBook Pro ... yeah you can imagine the huge grin that I am wearing right now :D It's the yoga of my face :D

The previous week on Instagram pretty much sums up my yoga progress. 



Yoga is like a revelation to me and slowly I have realised that Patience is the key. Although, it is quite amusing when my legs are up in the air, swaying, trying to find the wall right behind me. How a distance of mere centimetres feel like miles!! Lifting my collar, with pride, I can say that I have now seen how the world looks upside down. 

Yoga supported headstand and tripod headstand


Since I practice at home alone, I had the biggest fear of snapping my head while doing a Tripod Headstand. But as I started becoming comfortable in the supported headstand position (yeah to even think that I am comfortable with my head resting on floor {shakes head}), Tripod headstand came naturally   {smirk} when I tried it for the first time.

I still haven't gone away from the wall. My core isn't strong enough to lift my legs yet. I feel like a crane trying to lift a huge boulder... gosh so tough!! If only I had the power of ants.


I am in love with all the sunrises I have watched till now. Currently, sunrise time in Sydney is 6:45 am, which is quite convenient even though I live 25 kms away from the beach. But once the daylight saving stops, after a month, we would go one hour back. The winter too is slowly setting in, I am in a race to watch sunrises and complete my series of yoga photoshoot before the season ends.



18 comments:

  1. Oh God I don't think I can ever go upside down! How do you do it? Scares me! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe somehow got it right :P thank you Naba

      Delete
  2. Love your blog---it is BEAUTIFUL.
    You are already an expert in yoga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch. The headstands look uncomfortable!
    You've got some great shots there, and I hope you'll come share at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/03/visiting-saint-kitts.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I would ever have the balance to do those inversions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure the world seems right now :)

    PhenoMenon

    http://throodalookingglass.com/2015/03/jolly-good-experience-birdly/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, I love your yoga poses. You are soo flexible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowowow ... you can do all that .. I will make a big fool of my self even if I try it

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh cmon... I am sure you won't be that bad :D

      Delete
  8. How nice of your hubby to get you a new laptop! ☺ Those yoga poses are amazing! I could never hope to be that flexible.

    ReplyDelete
  9. MacBook Pro!! Aha!! Super cool! OMG! I am looking at your yoga pics with awe and admiration. You are super fit and a pro too! I dont think I can do any such thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Networked

How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog

Loading...