I got my Yoga on !!!

"So how's your work-out going", someone asked me the other day.
"Oh well, I am trying hard to open my shoulders and back. They are so tight", I replied.
"Why don't you use a screwdriver?" Gosh this cheeky friend of mine!!

**********

My husband walked in while I was chilling out in a Karnapidasana pose.
"Oyeee Phas Gayi Kiya" , he asked, laughing his guts out. 
(Phas Gayi Kiya = Are you stuck?)

Btw, this is how it looks
 
**********

"I can't find my third Eye", I said disappointingly.
"Just check your jewellery box dear". {facepalm}

**********

"Did you see, did you see, I totally turned into a crow"
"Never had a doubt you weren't one". {Punch!!!}

I totally killed this pose, and it killed my wrist ;)

 ***********
"Ommmm!! Ohh the cliffhanger of Castle is killing me!! Is Detective Beckett still alive!!"

Sometimes I am a mermaid too - Yoga Mermaid Pose (Eka Pada Rajakapotasana)

************
  
And ... Sunrises are never the same. 
Check out the sun peeping out of the horizon, clicked at Coogee Beach, Sydney
Namaste.

10 comments:

  1. Hahah!! Only you can make yoga practice funny! Awesome pics and brilliant poses!! Il get there some day! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...to me that just looks kind of ...well...painful! LOL I am afraid I would either get stuck or I would fall over and damage myself. Kudos to you for having such amazing balance! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!
    Keep the joy of yoga going on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing. The crow pose is jaw dropping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so good, Rajlakshmi. I love yoga. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good going Rajlakshmi... Oh by the way Kate Beckette dies? I'm so far behind this season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You are great at yoga: such poses Raj! :) Many, many years ago I used to I think do the same 'crow's pose' ... I have no idea where I learned this or perhaps I made it up. I thought it was something to do with a frog - I didn't do yoga then. ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun Yoga :) Now that's something new! Keep it going.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Networked

How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog

Loading...