Serves Right!

“Oh god why did he have to stop me now”, Meeta thought helplessly. She was rushing out of the cubicle when her Manager called out her name.

“I hope you realize the urgency of the report”, he said dispassionately, “I don’t care how long it takes.” It was way past 9 pm.

She could feel the acid slowly rising from her hungry stomach.

 “I am doing my best”, she replied, trying to control her squeamishness.

“Best is not enough”


That’s it! And with that she spewed out the burning bile along with whole lot of other liquid, drenching her manager.

9 comments:

  1. I bet, then, he understood her condition. Great take on the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. That.That would complicate matters besides the delayed report.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gross! I think her boss is going to hate her after this... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. She can also sue the manager for undue harassment

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought she was going to quit. I didn't expect that! I bet he was squeamish too after that! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't expect it to end this way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor guy. He should have read the signs correctly :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! He got what he deserved! ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Networked

How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog

Loading...