Bright and Beautiful - Quilling Frame

Paper Quilling had always been one of my weekend activities, if I am staying home, but not on the day of applying nail polish. Nah you don't mix manicures and paper works :) I love making frames with heart. Somehow that gives me liberty to make everything colorful and bright. Like these!! I just rolled whatever color my hands could lay on.

The final look.

A lot of my inspiration comes from Pinterest. It's a big store house of creativity.

If you are interested in Quilling check out the below links where I have shared tips and few tutorials.

Here are few Quilling Tips to get you started - Quilling Tips
My 3D Quilling Collection - Quilling Miniatures
Here's a Tutorial on how to make leaves - Quilling Leaves 
Tutorial on making flower - Quilling Orchid Tutorial

For more you can check my Facebook page


  1. The colors take away my heart! beautiful

  2. wowo those are beautiful bright colors awesome Quill


  3. I love your quilling. And when I see your post I always think i should try it too but somehow never get around to it. Thanks for those links maybe I WILL look them up.

  4. Love the bright colours and design Raj: you are a natural! :) <3

  5. quilling looks like poo work before yours!!!
    You are one talented woman!


Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)


How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog