Heart - Valentine's Day Quilling

I have been procrastinating this for a long time. There are so many ideas and designs swirling in my hand, but with all the activities going around, I never get enough time or maybe motivation to put my ideas to paper. Thankfully, this was a long weekend. I was done with my travel and reading, so out came the strips and I started working on the Valentine Day's Project.

Have a look at what I made last year - Valentine's Day quilling  and Valentine's Day Heart Tree :)

This is a work in progress. This flower will be joined by few more to result in a frame. I hope I get a suitable wooden frame to hang it on the wall.

Love makes the world go round. All colorful, bright and beautiful, reminding me of all the lovely times :)

You can find more information on my FB page - The art of folding a paper
If you are interested in papercrafts, check out my link - Papercrafts

More on Quilling, Quilling tips and Ideas


  1. Really nice, have you give a thought of actually doing this part time an selling .. making some little money on the side :)


  2. So pretty! I love quilling but haven't made anything in years. Thanks for the inspiration!

  3. Impressive. I do stamping and scrapbooking, but have never tried quilling. My WW

  4. How brilliant! Very inspirational!

  5. Very pretty!
    Thanks for stimulating some creative juices in your readers. Please come share at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/01/pretty-in-purples.html

  6. Very pretty! I've never tried quilling, but might have to give it a try some day.

  7. It's so appealing to the eyes Rajlakshmi... !

  8. I've been wanting to try quilling as it is such a pretty art. Lovely creations.

  9. Lovely.. I cannot do these even if my life depended on it.


  10. Wow...that's just awesome! Like Pheno, I couldn't do this even if a gun was held to my head! :P

  11. I love that heart. A great idea for a Valentine's day card.


Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)


How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog