Microblog Monday - No time to Frown

Last few days just whizzed past me. Shopping for hubby, visiting friends, hogging on food, workload, super gripping book that is eating into my sleeping time, spending Sunday night at office and Monday resolving critical defects. Mentally, I am tired. My eyes are begging me to stop reading Game of Thrones till 2 in the morning. But, I am a bad listener. 

For the past few months, I am trying to spread the smiling bug. And I actually do smile a lot. Sometimes I just skip and hop along the road, singing songs. You would be surprised how friendly and easy going people are, once you initiate a cheerful conversation with "How are you?". Most of the time, I don't even know the names of people I talk to while filling up my cup of Green Tea, but the conversation just flows. I wasn't like this before, but guess with time and experience I have changed for the best :)  

No time to frown when I got the Smiling Crown :D





12 comments:

  1. And I'm smiling lady :) Wonderful change and it's good to have people respond in the same way...Not possible here, not entirely atleast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep spreading the happiness and cheer around :) Hope the coming weeks give you some relaxed moments to just chill. Keep smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. some of my closest friends today are bloggers I have never met in real life. and it usually all started over reading each others blogs and then connecting on facebook over some random thing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Love that happiness dust...and you are right. That shit is expensive! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I'll take sugar over salt any day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep smiling! I love the easy flow of conversation we get with strangers. Feels so positive, na?

    P.S. How's Games of thrones book series?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just thinking this morning about a sticker I got downtown (from the Hari Krishna group that hangs out outside the Air and Space Museum) that says, "Smile." When the man gave it to me, he told me that I was being busted for smiling in a no smiling zone. I don't know what made me think that this morning, and then I read your post... Is the universe trying to tell me something?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This makes me want to try Game of Thrones. I've been on the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well no wonder people are talking with you: you're smiling! ;) Love that quote about the fairy dust: I can certainly use some of that right now, though that for sure made me smile...how can it not?! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep smiling and spreading cheer dear...be in this happy space! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm hoping I'll catch your bug!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Networked

How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog

Loading...