The Sunrise

I spent this weekend at Jervis Bay, NSW. Came back today only to realize that I didn't write a NaBloPoMo post yet. This is going to be rushed post as I am battling drooping eyelids. :)

After a really long time, I watched a sunrise, sitting on the cold white sands of Huskinsson Beach.  It rose slowly, parting the clouds, splashing tangerine hue all over.

A peaceful way to start the day :)


  1. I love love love Jervis Bay! It's amazing! Waiting to hear more about your trip...

  2. So beautiful! I'm never up early enough to see a sunrise, so thank you for sharing your experience. :)

  3. Ditto to Laurel's comments as I'm rarely if ever up that early. I can so relate to the "battling drooping eyelids" syndrome...not fun...get some rest Raj. :) <3

  4. Wow ...So beautiful...I have seen sunrise through the hills but never like this...

    Random Thoughts Naba..Dear Central Incisors

  5. I am always too late to glimpse a sunrise or even a sunset.
    These pictures r beautiful.

  6. That's an soulful view for the heart:)


Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)


How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog