My 3D Quilling Collection

By now you all would have realized my passion towards arty crafty stuffs. In my laptop I have folders after folders on craft inspirations, quilling frames, DIY, nail polish art, zentangles, calligraphy, origami, sketches etc etc. So much to do, so little time!! Sigh!

Anyhow, today I am sharing my favorite 3D quilling models that I have made over the years. 


For more updates don't forget to like my Page - The Art of folding a Paper

Here are few Quilling Tips to get you started - Quilling Tips

Here's a Tutorial on how to make leaves - Quilling Leaves 
Tutorial on making flower - Quilling Orchid Tutorial









7 comments:

  1. You are really talented, Raj! I am gaping at that piano! Wow! Such intricate work and in 3D. Hats off to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The piano is my fav...You are so talented Rajlakshmi...I think I have said that 100 times already :)

    Random Thoughts Naba - #MicroblogMondays 12: Reassuring Mondays...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, all of your creations are amazing! Love! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. that piano in quilling is a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous. You are so talented. I bet crafting this requires a lot of patience.
    You should join Pinterest. Lots and lots of inspiration there. I love crafts and DIY a lot and Pinterest have improved my imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! They are all so beautiful!! I so need to try them :) You are an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Raj: you are SO creative and inspirational in this 'art' department! ;) So adorable these pieces you made: love the first one of the dolls and the piano...such detail! Thanks for sharing your masterpieces with us! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Networked

How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog

Loading...