Cakes and Balloons at Workplace

Can you guess what's going on here?


That's my workplace breakout area. Looks pretty awesome huh? I still can't believe I managed to get some work done today with all this beautiful decoration around me. We are celebrating Employee Appreciation Week at my office. Isn’t it a brilliant idea of celebration :D

Yesterday we were served Hot Coffee in the morning. Today, our cubicles were decorated with balloons and gift bags. I received a navy blue T shirt with the company logo designed on it (fits me like a glove :D ), a portable charger and lots of chocolates. In addition, we had an awesome lunch sponsored by the management, a wide variety of delicacies were laid out for us to munch and relish. Yes cake too. 

There's a flurry of activities planned for the next few days, including Bake Sale, Massage (yes back massage right in our seats) :D and contests.

There's no denying that Employee Care and Appreciation is important for a healthy workplace.

8 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Looks like an amazing party. In my opinion offices should do that once a week to make it more fun and inviting. Party atmosphere and all that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God How I wish I worked in such a place! Oh God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Employee Appreciation Day is a great management tool for motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful thing to do for the employees! Wish I worked there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder, Aussies are among the happiest in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful idea! I love it! Wish I didn't work for a nonprofit where we could afford to do that! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like its time to PARTY !

    PhenoMenon
    http://wp.me/p2isMr-1w7

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great place to work! awesome, Princess! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Networked

How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog

Loading...