Bazinga - Zentangle

This is my first ever participation in NaBloPoMo - National Blog Posting Month, where starting today I will be posting everyday till 30th Nov. Phew!! that's a huge commitment, but, I am biting the bullet. After procastinating and passing on many blog activities, this month I resolve to be more active.

A year ago, I didn't even know about zentangles, but today, all I can think of are lines and curves and ink and patterns. I have to thank a lot of fellow bloggers for introducing and getting me hooked with tangling.

I hope Sheldon's happy with what I did to Bazinga :D






7 comments:

  1. That's lovely Rajlashmi and best for the challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful looking Bazinga! Love the intricate patterns! Good luck for NaBloPoMo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful looking Bazinga! Love the intricate patterns! Good luck for NaBloPoMo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovelyyyy!! i love zentangles too and I must say, this art form is veryyy addictive :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, Rajlakshmi. I am seriously thinking of getting addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's pretty cool! You are so creative...very envious of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Bazinga is beautiful! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Networked

How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog

Loading...