10 Nonsensical Chatter on FB

I planned to write a serious post for "My two cents' worth" prompt by Write Tribe, but then I read my old facebook statuses and thought - Why so serious? :D

Here's my 10 Facebook total bakwas statuses, that I still enjoy reading :D

Murphy's law of kitchen - thou eyes shall start itching the moment thee finish chopping chilies.

I need some serious treatment... for capturing Gophers and harvesting Magic beanstalk right in the middle of the night. Maybe in some parallel universe, there's a saner version of me, But then, what's life without being whimsy #FarmvilleAddict

Feeling insanely positive today { maybe I should stop smiling alone, people are throwing weird looks } (written on my birthday)

Just when you think that you have learnt every little thing that life could teach, realization dawns and you find yourself watching videos on - "How to pack a suitcase efficiently?". #Mummyyyyyyyy  (days before relocating to Sydney)

 

Now that I think of it, I stopped watching cricket when cricketers started becoming younger than me

Ahhh the scent of peanuts in my bank account!!! Nauseating #incentive

I know it isn't cool, on the boderline of being a fool, but I end up pushing the door, wen there's written Pull #mantallythesick



Andheri Raat k 12 baje, with stiff neck n sleepy eyes I gaped at the 4 bright shooting stars and 2 really fast ones! that too within 20min. #geminidshowers

Ok I tried sweeping the floor and got bitten by big black bee, tried doing d dishes, broke d glass! Seriously, I dnt reject work, they reject me

{and my favorite status, written few months before the wedding :) }

Marriages are made in Heaven, Bills are paid on earth !!!

43 comments:

  1. Ah pretty cool and i love insanity in status msges. That signifies life! :-D last one was so true!
    P.s. birthdays are always smiling days!!! Can so much relate to that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I smile like silly on bdays :D
      thanks for writing in

      Delete
  2. LOL .. The video on packing suitcase one was amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, but still I fail big time ... stupid me :)

      Delete
  3. Heeheehe!! Masssttt post I do rem most of these on ur fb timelines but d marriage and worked work rejects me are my faves!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha and I remember all your wacky comments :)

      Delete
  4. haha amazing! Acidic Rajlaksmi. Btw, what's new on FB?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last one is actually awesome.

    And so true; these cricketers, actors, just about everyone now is younger than us/me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah , it's so sad!!!
      thanks for writing in

      Delete
  6. lol, all of them were fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really witty ones. The English in the first one was horrible though :p

    I loved the scent of peanuts and the marriages made in heaven ones..Awesome!

    Cheers
    CRD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah ROFL I know I know :D
      thank you

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. I know, almost all IT wale will identify :D
      thanks :D

      Delete
  10. I love that door pull push analogy. I think I should stick it in the wall in front of me! :P

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha :D I have got in printed in my mind, and yet I do that all the time.

      Delete
  11. I keep reminding myself that life is short - not to sweat the small stuff - breathe deep and enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's a wonderful solution :)
      thanks for writing in :)

      Delete
  12. Haha...so much fun all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are quite something, Rajalkshmi! I particularly like the one about smell of peanuts in bank account and packing the suitcase :) Yup you are right, why be serious :D
    Enjoy your Sunday and keep laughing and spreading laughter around!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hehehe........it was fun and I can't dare to watch my own old fb statuses...........:p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe you will find something funny :)

      Delete
  15. The cricketer one cracked me up..hahahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  16. That was hilarious, Rajlakshmi! Quite often the work does try to reject us:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it always rejects me and I end up making a bundle :P

      Delete
  17. All are so true! Can relate with them!
    Happy to pack suitcases while embarking on trips though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love travelling, it's the packing that gets me :P

      Delete
  18. I thoroughly enjoyed them!
    Especially, the one on packing and bank balance! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Networked

How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog

Loading...