Got my Soccer Nails on!!!

This post is by a nail polish nut crack, not a football fan. :) Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook is being flooded by pictures of nails painted in different colors and designs. The latest trend of football colored talons have inspired me too. I mean I have no interest on what goes on the field, but when it comes to nail trends!! ohh yeah I am in. 

So I am adding a little glitter and glaze to this game of 22 men and a ball. Yeah I know, hard-core fans would be cringing at the mere idea of mentioning 'nail polish' and 'football' in the same line.

They might cringe even more when I put nail designs and a soccer ball in the same frame :P





I used Brazil and Germany flag colors to paint my nails on left fingers. It's not that I support them, it's just that they look bright and beautiful, and I love contrasting colors. :) Football fans are free to do a classic facepalm :P




I was trying to do something on my middle fingernail, which was a disaster and now it looks like a stick figure doing Bhangra, surrounded by footballs :P

 


I am a techy girl, keyboard has to be featured somewhere!! :)

And here's the football. Well my football ain't a plain one, it got lot of glitter from Ultra 3 nail polish.



This is actually a shiny green color which I used for Brazil flag.


I used nail polishes from Sally Hansen, Ultra 3, Revlon to create the designs and then applied a top coat by Revlon.

 Are you sporting your Soccer Nails??  

And this is my 501th post !!! Yaayyyyy !!!

26 comments:

  1. he he hehe .. Na I wont cringe.. promise .. go for it

    those are some great designss...

    Bikram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha you are so tolerant :D thank you so much :D

      Delete
  2. I like the black and white football themed nail polish. Congrats on crossing the 500 mark! :)

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha!! I loved it!
    its unique and colourful! :)

    and congrats on 500 posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are pretty nails. I'm not a sports fan, and would chip off any nails I paid for as I'm very clumbsy with my hands. I love the styles though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah me too not much of a sports fan :) thank you for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  5. I'm not a football fan but I loved you nail-art experiments! And may Congratulations on your 501th post!! Keep going!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :D maybe you should try them too :D

      Delete
  6. I love football and your nail paints :) Will try painting mine in my team colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure and don't forget to share them :D thank you

      Delete
  7. Wow! That's some creative and colourful nails. Congratulations for writing 500 posts. Pretty impressive :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha loved it!! The nails, the post and all that jazz!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am huge huge huge nail art fan!! They are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see you try too :D thank you :D

      Delete
  10. that's looking really funky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 501th post!!! wow congrats!! n nope I am nt sporting soccer nails! well i donno how u wil react to this, but i dnt apply nail polish at all! like never except likecmaybe once or twice in a year during study holidays coz I am utterly bored n everything except books looks interesting :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh cmon once you start doing these, you might get addicted too :D Thank you for writing in :D

      Delete
  12. This post is most funkiest!! Any more in the offing?? We love those nails :-) BTW, congrats on your 501th post. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww that's so sweet of you :D welcome to my blog :D thank you

      Delete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Networked

How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog

Loading...