The Quad Bikers

Theme: Home Affairs of Elephant Warriors  
My husband and I went for Quard Biking in Glenworth Valley Horse Riding center, the same place where I met Angel the lovely white horse, and did Horse Riding. My experience with bikes isn’t good, so I was quite apprehensive if I would ever be able to manoeuvre this massive bike. After the trial run and few stumbles, our group went for a ride along the valley. The road was rough and cobbled and at every turn I imagined myself falling into the ditch.

Thankfully no such thing happened and we had a wonderful ride.






12 comments:

  1. Fun couple you are! Fun pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so cool and as though you've had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a fun sort of adventure-- and you guys look like a really cool couple ;)

    Damyanti, Co-host A to Z Challenge April 2014, My Latest post

    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun! I've never tried doing that before but would love to one day. What great pictures of yall :)

    Happy A to Z-ing!
    ~Anna
    herding cats & burning soup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like sooooooooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems you guys had fun! Loos cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a lot of fun! ☺ Enjoyed the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have had the same fears, but it looks like you conquered it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so bad with these things that I have given up trying even :D

    R for Ready-Random Thoughts Naba

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! We love riding these too! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Networked

How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog

Loading...