The Love Lunaticism

Theme: Home Affairs of Elephant Warriors

 "We all wonder what love is. Is it a feeling, an expression, a thought, an act? Or all of it"

He looks at me with those guilty eyes, aware of all his wrong doings. Across the floor lies my 1000 bucks kitten heel ballerina, and yet, when with tiny deliberate steps, he walks towards me, waging his tail and nestles his head in my lap, I go "olelelele kuutchuu muttchuuu... koi baat nahi ... it's ok"

She would pack half her garden, and place it  in every corner of our car. From curd to fish, pumpkin to bananas, not a leaf remains unplucked. They lavish us with the best duck curry made out of the plump duck from her farm and jump into fishery to catch the biggest fish.




We chat on phones all the time, the visits have become rare due to the distance. But whenever I visit them, they make sure I have the best of what they have. My mother's sisters and brother are crazy that way.

Don't Miss out on previous Musings :)


21 comments:

  1. Ah...I miss home!!
    And the first para made me feel surrounded by the vibe called 'CUTE'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a sweet post.. nice memories.. well written about the feelings.. :)

    ~S(t)ri
    Participant|AtoZ Challenge 2014
    Smile, it makes (y)our day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice memories. Now I am home sick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. going home after a long time... aah sweet memories :)

    http://swathishenoy.blogspot.com/
    a-z participant

    ReplyDelete
  5. The memories of near one at home are so sweet. How we long for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah and sometimes they get stuff which is not only too much for us but for my friends and neighbours too :P

    PhenoMenon
    http://throodalookingglass.com/2014/04/lamp-light/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have written it so beautifully. I guess we Indians can relate to this sort of love from our relatives very easily! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nostalgic post, Raj :) I bet they miss you as much as you miss them. Lovely post!

    ~Shailaja's latest A~Z post

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great post full of love for your extended family. You are fortunate to have such loving family. The pictures are lovely too.

    Beauty Interprets, Expresses, Manifests the Eternal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Creates nostalgia, this one !! You're lucky to have them , Raj :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My extended family is at one place right now and they are having a whale of a time. Seeing the dancing and giggling makes me miss them. And now this. Aah!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I guess no matter what age a woman is she will always miss her mom and her mom's house. Now I desperately want my mom!

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is so much love shining in your post! A beautiful tale of family and relationships, sharing is caring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. There truly is no place like home. That is where true love can be found and shared. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heart warming post. The heart always beats when we think of the place called Home where memories are made. Beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh yes. This reminded me of my granny, she would all pack so many goodies from the farm and things that she would have made especially for us, whenever we would be leaving! Some lovely memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely post Raj :) sweet love esp from a loving family n the beginning is v cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have been away from family for the very first time..that too for 8 months
    In a week I am going HOME..yay yayyy

    that joy is precious

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Networked

How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog

Loading...