Sydney coastal walk

Ever since we landed in Sydney, my husband and I had decided to visit every tourist place in and around Sydney. Blame our sedentary life in Bangalore, we both were on the verge of turning into perfect epitome of couch potatoes. The fitness level of people here is amazing. When they talk about running 15km as casually as eating a biscuit, you  get the picture.

So here I am going on every coastal walk which ranges from 6km to 10 km, every weekend.

My favourite walk is Bondi to Coogee beach, because of  the exotic views. The trail is excellently maintained. You can find pavements and boardwalks on the ways.


Look I found my perfect spot.



The waves crashing below my feet



A pleasant clear sky, staring back at the ocean



Coogee Beach

Mnday travel photo
Our world tuesday

29 comments:

  1. Bondi to Coogee is a beautiful walk but I am biased and prefer the more secluded ones. My favourite is The Coast Track {27 kms} and is just gorgeous! Love the challenge and the views and well, the fact that it's not as touristy or busy compared to Bondi-Coogee...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the Coast Track yet.. thanks for suggesting, would go for it once... when I am physically more fit to walk for 27 km :P

      Delete
  2. Beautiful. Thanks for the nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them. Thanks for visiting

      Delete
  3. I WANT TO BE THE BLUE CHICK (U) SITTING THERE AND LOOKING AT THE PRISTINE BLUE WATER!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can be.. you can be... come over here :)

      Delete
  4. Amazing pictures there... :)
    Lovely place to be on a nice summer day!! B-)
    Bondi is lovely, but I ve never tried this walk ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot roh... it's lovely :) koi nahi wapas aaja :D

      Delete
  5. awesome... i so wish i can go here-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are most welcome to come over :) thanks for writing in

      Delete
  6. Now that's the kind of walk I can do everyday and have my feet dangling just like that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe :D Even I love this walk... thank you for visiting :)

      Delete
  7. Beautiful shots of the place. I like the idea of visiting every tourist place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. trying to fulfill that. Thank you for writing in.

      Delete
  8. Could get a glimpse of what the city has to offer.Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures there! Enjoy the walks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's beautiful! but aren't you scared sitting there!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful photos. i have read much about bondi beach. it must be something else in person. enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it looks beautiful on a sunny day :) thank you for writing in :)

      Delete
  12. Looks like a perfect place to walk. I myself have become a couch potato. Something I would never have imagined could happen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Networked

How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog

Loading...