Nail Polish-a-holic

My obsession with nail-art is driving Hubby bat crap crazy. The other day I have been painting and repainting my nails for about 5 hours. My house smelled like a major toxic zone. When Hubby walked in, he almost choked. With a dazed expression he could only mutter, “You know a normal man would ideally die in these conditions” before dashing off to his friend’s room. 

Well, that’s my new trick to attain solitude and peace – open a strongly scented bottle of nail polish remover.






What's with guys and their cars!! The other day I changed the position of rear-view mirror to admire my freshly painted glittery nails, he turned into a tomato-faced Humpty Dumpty.

I have to say, I spend hours drawing and searching for that one perfect design. It has always been like this. Be it blog design, cover design, quilling design – I don’t find peace until I have scrolled back and forth through thousands of sample.

The problem doesn't stop there. Imagine doing this in a supermarket!! During good days, I would scroll through every item on every row of every shelf. Sometimes I would just stand there and read recipes and ingredients of each ready-to-eat meals. Yeah, my definition of awesome quality time is screwed. Now now!! before Men-folk proceed to banish me to the asylum at the end of the universe, hear me out. I do this alone. I never drag my husband along  for such madcap-grocery-shopping. 

See I am a good person, insane - but good. :D

This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

3 comments:

  1. hey good post ya..how r u? all the best:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good post, i love doing my nails too all the time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Networked

How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog

Loading...