The Roach Attack

We have relocated to a new apartment. Everything looks pretty good, except for the darned cockroaches crawling on the ceiling. Even after finishing 2 cans of Mortein Spray, the roaches show up at odd times. Such stubborn Sydney pests! Like when I am cooking, they would stop by to say ‘Hi’, right next to the stove. Since pesticides didn’t help, I decided, I’d do things differently.

Now I have adorned the Desi Style of Killing – with Chappal. Chatak Chatak.

Often late into the night you would find me roaming around the dim lighted house, with a sandal in my hand. 



8 comments:

  1. Lol.. I had moved to another apartment on Saturday and I had waged a fight till death match with the roaches.. Luckily wife was there as a watcher so finished them all though was in coughs after that encounter .. May they rest in peace! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I didnt expect this at all. Thank you for making my Monday better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haa I would do that in my earlier house. Swatting them with chappals gives you a different level of satisfaction entirely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha good one! The old and wise method, the chappal!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious post! roach stopped by to say hi? They had it coming :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious post to read but if encountered , I cringe. I call the pest control people every month and no spiders and roaches greet me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha! Dangerous woman and mom used to do that which I found funny. Good one:)
    www.vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. be evil.. hang a few dead roaches by thread.. with their head cutoff.. as a message.. ok ..maybe its coz i just watched godfather .. again..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Networked

How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog

Loading...