Of Nails and Direction-less


As soon as I saw these nails on Pinterest, a bulb lit over my head. For someone with zero sense of direction (read who needs GPS to locate her cubicle) these are just perfect. And I can even try storing emergency contact numbers :D 
I must have hit my head somewhere to have all these weird ideas


I tried doing something with my nails too. Seems not only I am hopeless in direction, my nail-art talent is hopeless too.


Ahhh copying the template from some-e-cards, I made the above for my blog. As long as I have a story to tell, I don't mind my life being 'perfectly' insane :)

2 comments:

  1. You are a great artist Rajlakshmi. I like your positivity. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the first pic, I thought you have done something similar to your nails. :D I was wrong!

    Your nail-art talent is still way better than mine. Believe me on this! My nail paints goes everywhere besides my nails. True story!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Networked

How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog

Loading...