Day 4 - Beautiful Water-scapes in India

After racking my head for an hour, finally I have decided to go with the theme "Water". And yes it's again a photo blog.  

So here's some of my favorite Water body shots clicked at seven different locations :)


Before we start our jouney, let me take you to the edge of a waterfall. It was quite a thrilling experience to stand at the top of a gushing waterfall. 
Clicked at Shillong Eco Park (Meghalaya), this is one my cherished photographs :D


As I said yesterday, I had a whale of time at Barachukki Waterfalls ,near bangalore. Quite a beauty it is.


Jog Waterfalls, Shimoga
It the second tallest plunge waterfall in India after Nohkalikai Falls



Meenmutty Waterfalls, Wayanad

Now that was a mighty waterfall, thundering down the hills. We must have trekked for more than 2 hours to reach this place. By the time we reached, I was almost crawling on the ground :P



Palaruvi Waterfalls, Kerala


River Kaveri , Dubare

That was the first time I went for River Rafting. All those living around Bangalore can visit this place , if you like adventure sports.



Where the Indian Ocean, Bay of Bengal and Arabian Sea meets, a view from Vivekanand Rock.



I am taking part in #WriteFestival

11 comments:

  1. liked your theme and enjoyed the waterfalls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...superb clicks!! Love the second photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely theme..nature never fails to astonish..very nice clicks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome photographs.Loved them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waterfalls are my obsession too. Lovely pics and set off the itch to go on another trek like quite a lot of posts have done today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the drop-dead gorgeous shots:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the drop-dead gorgeous shots:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can proudly say i have seen Niagara Falls but sadly say i have never saw any Indian falls....

    But oceans are my second home (perks of shippies wife)

    http://sailorswiferamblings.blogspot.com/2013/09/seven-sacred-chants.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have been to lots of them leaving in the Kokan region and simply love being there

    you can check my post here -
    Karan
    - Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have been to lots of them leaving in the Kokan region and simply love being there

    you can check my post here -
    Karan
    - Sisters

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Networked

How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog

Loading...