Of Birds and Bees


We usually keep our room window open, as there’s a wide field near our apartment we let the fresh air circulate within the four walls. Seems that’s wasn’t such a good idea, especially since it was the onset of Spring. 


One evening after returning from home I switched on the lights and saw some bees flying near the mirror.  Naah it didn’t strike me to check from where they had arrived. I was nonchalantly looking out of the window, combing my hair when I heard Biker shrieking like crazy, pointing over my head. 


The sight scared the lighting daylights out of me!!! We couldn’t close the window, so somehow covered it with large cardboard and thermocol sheets. (A Papercrafter always saves those) :P I didn't have the heart to smoke them out.


Since the bees are sensitive to light, we had to eat out dinner in dark. Boy!! you should see how berserk they go when we switch on the light. Just like an angry Roommate.


Luckily these were travelling bees, tired after a long day they had decided to rest near our window and were gone by the next evening.

And here's a Quilling - Little Qwly :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Networked

How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog

Loading...