Of Facebook and SmartA$$ Sister


I had this massive headache since Wednesday night and by Friday my head was ready to explode along with slight chills I was pretty sure I caught the flu. So what next, as soon as I reached home I logged into my FB account through my mobile and updated the status. But the point to be noted is my mobile was getting charged in the hall so I had to sit on the cold hard floor. Shivering and shaking with numb fingers, I updated my FB.

My friend gave me that weird look, shook her head and said, “Yeah the next status would be - I am going to die … Accck!!!”

Holly Molly Dolly

My chit of a sister uses such sophisticated scientific terms during our phone conversation that sometimes I feel it is her deliberate attempt to make me realize how pitifully obsolete my knowledge is. :P Last time she explained me Dolly’s DNA (not the Bindra, although her DNA would make an interesting study too, I am talking about the clone) and her interest in doing a thesis on one such topic. I just looked at my code and wondered if I would ever do thesis on Java. Wooohhh the thought itself is scary. {shivers!!!}


Post a Comment

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)


How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog