Holi Haiii

Wish you all a very happy Holi :) Play Safe

I am glad to say that participating in Itsy bitsy Annual Craft Awards. To be in top 5 of each category I would require your help. :) If you like my work then please vote for me.
These are my entries.
Card Making Project of the Year  - 31
Layout of the Year – 17
Box or 3D Project of the Year – 36
Kids Craft Project of the Year - 16
Don’t forget to have a look and encourage the amazing entries by other participants.
Here's the link - http://itsybitsyindia.blogspot.in/2013/03/the-first-annual-itsybitsy-craft-awards.html
Thanks :)


  1. Happy Holi to u too :)
    Will check out the Itsy Bitsy link too! All the best!


Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)


How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog