Valentine's Day - The Heart Tree

Here's the Heart tree ... Pluck one :P

I made this for Valentine's Day. Some work still needs to be done to make it into a wall frame.


I was inspired by a similar art I found online. So I first drew an outline of the art on a cardboard, colored the hearts with red pen , trunk and branches with a black pen. Then I used beehive method of Quilling to fill the hearts.



This is how it looks. Go Pluck one :)



More on Quilling, Quilling tips and Ideas
My Page - Papercrafts
My Facebook Page - Art of folding a Paper

3 comments:

  1. One of the gift for your hubby, this Valentine?? Very nice it would look as a wall hanging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! And a perfect Valentine's gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done...

    Did you get a chance to check the website www.ezedcal.com/ta to manage editorial calendar easily for your blog and show your editorial calendar in your blog easily (optional)
    Thanks & Regards
    Bensie Dorien.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Networked

How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog

Loading...