Handmade Craft - Bookmark & Reused CD





**************************

I made a little showpiece for the loved one by reusing an old CD. I have been saving up gift wrappers for long time thinking that one day I might put it to a good use. Well, here it is - the yellow pattern base. 






For the rest I reused greeting cards and marriage invitation cards, while the tiny flowers are made by quilling.

*****************

Accompanying the showpiece is a handmade bookmark. The base was already patterned. Can you guess what it is? It’s one of those hard paper they put inside new shirts. Yeah I have been saving them too. The heart and roses are made by quilling.


I hope my entry is eligible :D

9 comments:

  1. Pretty beautiful. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rajalakshmi! What awesome colors! Such a festive and happy creation!
    Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Two's Company Challenge! All the very best!!
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just sooo beautiful and so good to see it can be made from thingswhich we think as waste...truly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have shown an excellent idea on making use of reused cod by making a handmade craft book. Very useful and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Rajlakshmi...These are wonderful...You have a very active creative streak lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So creative and colourful Rajlakshmi! I wonder if you are like me, saving and later recycling all kinds of stuff! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. So creative and colourful Rajlakshmi! I wonder if you are like me, saving and later recycling all kinds of stuff! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great specimen of your wonderful hand work.!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Creative piece, lovely. The idea of using leftover things and making something pretty out of them is an art.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Networked

How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog

Loading...