Wednesday, January 19, 2011

[Origami]::Art of folding a paper 3 ::



The folds still need a lot of improvement ... this is the outcome of my first try :D ...  Roxy & Bloxy

Instructions are available here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tosnC1D1QNY





Dil bole boom bomm :D

I made the golden one from a marriage invitation card and the second one from wrapping paper.

Had a hard time searching for the instructions of this one... finally found it in Flicker.

Please click on the image for better view.




Little Hearts 

******************

Previous post :


Cheers!!!


14 comments :

  1. Wow! You need to teach me some of that stuff!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. hey.. nice.. even i like origami... n i hav posted the fotos of my creations.. khe khe khe...

    let me know if u need expert advice ;) :D

    kiddin.........

    haf fun........

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so beautiful... You need to teach this to all of us.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm now you are tempting me to learn this art

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING and AWESOME!! Simply love Roxy and Bloxy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice try and I loved Roxy-Bloxy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. If your looking for some yoga gear then you should reall check out this amazon site! The deals are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow.. those hearts were so cool!!! All I could ever learn to make was a frog!!! Now I'll have to check these out as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.. those hearts were so cool!!! All I could ever learn to make was a frog!!! Now I'll have to check these out as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow.. those hearts were so cool!!! All I could ever learn to make was a frog!!! Now I'll have to check these out as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is wonderful!!
    for a 1st timer it is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow COOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...