::Wednesday Random Rants::

These days eating an apple is not meant to keep doctors away, but Testers away ... I sincerely hope that this would become a reality someday. Feeding apple to design documents and Java codes, so that testers will ‘dhundte reh jayenge code bugs’ ... I know I have lost my mind!!! Yesterday I found myself talking to these...




Remember my post on Flatmates from hell ... about the enlightened minds washing cucumbers and carrots under the filter, and the water making estuaries and tributaries on the floor creating a mini Bay of Bengal ... well guess what, I fell into the man made sea... slipped crashed!!! Did a perfect split (last seen in Kunfu Panda) ... with knee swollen and some bruises, I really hope I knew some slang words other than Kamini ...


The following song has been running in my mind for the past few days ... A song that really melts the heart sung by Avril Lavigne



Days are passing too fast, time seems to be on fast forward mode. This feeling becomes stronger in weekends ... Can we have one more day added to weekends...

These days I am having an absolutely crazy schedule. Will visit your blog space soon. :)

Cheers!!!










14 comments:

  1. Woww!!!! Beautiful Dolls. Song Is Awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent raj, loved the vid :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i sometimes think of having a invisibility cloak so testers dont see me...but yeah..they will anyway log the defects...maybe some spell to make them see no defects....

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the way...after the crash hope u r fine and we can read more super posts.. about "mini bay of bengal"

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL @ "hope I knew some slang words other than Kamini ..." :D
    Take care and take your time!
    Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good song and nice dolls. Pardon my language problem. I thought Kamini is a nice girl's name. Do i miss a joke here?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah. like u r running behing.
    i otally id with hat feeling!.
    i need more time too. i am losing all my frnds :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I second you on the weekend bit! :D
    Hope things get better from here onwards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe... I dont know any slang either. When you learn do teach me :p.

    PS- I wanna see the KunFu panda split ;).

    ReplyDelete
  10. smart post...
    eat wise,
    live wise,
    happy all the way...

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/10/06/thursday-poets-rally-week-30/

    welcome to Poets Rally week 30,
    let me know if you have a poem ready,
    Thanks for the support.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You, too, talk to those cuties :)
    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love that song by avril..

    listen to when the rain comes down by hilary duff..u may just like it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol@apple keeping testers away.. cute dolls :) and a nice track at the end

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Networked

How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog

Loading...