::And I am back::

And I am Back ... :D A week of complete bliss and Ghar-ka-Khana worked wonders :D It was raining like elephants and rhinos, and along with Aalu k pakode , the weather became even more delicious ... never mind the loss of 4 kgs and a lot more hair :D

So wondered what I was doing all these days :D

Apart from medications,

{don’t be scared, only two of them were for me, rest were for my sister’s college trip :P fascinated by the variety of colors, I clicked them... The Most Photogenic Award would go to Vitamin E }

Chasing Mommy’s favourite Ducks – Lucy and Lassy ...

{Ohh look Lucy is being camera-shy :P}

And helping Maini with her homework {she seems to be working only with chart papers and crayons}

I was also busy clicking some other species of life :D


and brushing up my rusted talent :D ... have a look :D

and how can a Princess not draw a Princess :)


I also have Goosebumps like allergy on my skin ... consulted a doc and she asked me to use body lotion instead of olive oil ... Now I smell like a Peach ... isshhhh {did I tell you that I cannot tolerate any fruity smelling thing ... }

Keep watching this space for more on Home Affairs



  1. Welcome back Princess :)

    good that you have visited your home :) :) Ducks are looking cute :)

  2. Welcome back. I am glad you had a great time with your family. Cute pictures.

  3. Welcome back after the break Rajlakshmi :)
    Take care dear about your allergies and I absolutely loved Lucy and Lassy :)
    You are one creative princess indeed :D
    Take care :)

  4. Welcome backkkkk Princess :D
    ANd you sketch soo well :roll:
    For a moment you scared me with those pics of pills :P
    And lol,, LOA working for you kya? Shukr karo sirf body lotion lagane ko bola or kuch nai :D

  5. Home visit is so recharging:)..and you draw really well.

    Loves those ducks.

  6. Hey wonderful drawings u have there...
    Ghar-ka-Khana is surely doing u good :)

    keep blogging
    cheers !!!

  7. Good to know that you are fit and fine!!
    So many medicines scared me... till I saw them carefully and read your explanation!!
    Lovely drawings! You have talent!! :)
    Take care and have a great time!
    Cheers :)

  8. Woww u r mighty talented :)
    Lovvvved TnJ, more bcoz they r my favvv too :)

  9. Hi Rajlakshmi! Wow, you can draw! That picture of Maini is pretty much what my home looks like most of the time, thanks to my two kids. It's like a theme of chart paper, crayons and glitter. And did I mention that fevicol is my new best friend?

  10. colorful medicines and sweet ducks!

  11. Welcome back :)
    Wow you have got talent. Loved the Tom n Jerry one.

  12. super post buddy..though the medicines gave a shock jerk initially...cheers n wishes

  13. http://thursdaypoetsrallypoetry.wordpress.com/2010/09/08/agreement-4-poets-rally-week-28-participants/

    love your supportive spirits and loving nature.
    I value your participation.

  14. Please feel free to take the awards in the post , share each award with 1 to 10 friends,

    Awards 4 u

    Happy Wednesday!
    Happy September!

  15. Welcome back! :)
    And that is some nice artwork, I must say! I actually miss school homeworks now! :)

  16. I can't tolerate fruity smells either. And gal. You scared me with that first pic!
    ps: Love your zeal for life and interest in nature. Very eclectic :)


Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)


How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog