::Little this and that - 2::

This is another filler post, as my mind is still filled with java codes... and if I write them here, only group of people that will enjoy are testers finding bugs...

I have already mentioned how possesive I am about my collection ... Have a look :)

My Disney sticker collection that I have been collecting since my milk started saying bye bye :)

and thats I precious stamp collection ...

This is how my Hostel room used to used like ... I would draw them and then later protect them from getting kidnapped by sneaking hostelmates :D


  1. Like me you also are a kid :P.

  2. Oh lovely collection :)
    The Stamps look alluring :)

  3. Very nice collection. Especially the disney stickers.

  4. oooo boy great stuff... the disney was nice!!!!

  5. Pseudo-Adults we all are!
    Loved the stamp collection, I also have that! :)
    Exchanging stamps used to be a HUGE thing when we were kids!

  6. Amazing. you are a kid!!

    Nice to continue with the passion.

  7. Wow! wonderful collection.
    Liked the Disney stickers and stamps :)

  8. Woww .. I luv ur collection :)
    Its so nice to keep it going :)

  9. That's a lot of things you collect!! Wow!!
    I used to collect stamps. And had a big collection. I wonder, where my stamps books are lying? :P

  10. this will make me sentimental...
    i lost my tazo collection to a raddi-walla(scrape paper collector).. i had hit it among my school books ...they went to him...
    also my chocolate wrapper collection... and my friendship band/greeting card collection was lost while shifting houses...

    ..you are one lucky..dedicated girl..

  11. Your blog is really cool and good for viewer, you should try to submit your blog in website for advertising and marketing and see how you get the traffic to your blog.


Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)


How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog