::To Edward - with Love::

Anti Twilight People – please don’t be harsh ... my fragile heart will break :P



I remember how madly I was in love with Prince William ... yeah Princess Diana’s son... I even tore out the page from our school library’s magazine where a full page was featured on him {don’t give me that bad manners look – Love makes the world go round :P } ...Oh young love it was... and how much I cried when Mom threw away all my paper cuttings ... I even complained to God ... but guess God was too busy to be bothered by my silly tales...

*********************




It’s after a long time that I have become this crazy about a celebrity... a gorgeous creature called Robert Pattinson...He is celebrating his 24th birthday today ... and I dedicate this post to him...



I wasn’t a Cedric Digory Fan (In harry potter) ... But after I read the Twilight series ... I became hopelessly in love Edward – the vampire ... wishing each day for my Bike Rider to turn into one :P and then I saw him... perfectly enacting the role of Edward... his well chiselled features and deep blue eyes... and I knew I was in love again ... though I still don’t know whether it’s the Edward I love or Robert ...



Heart skips ...
knees go weak...
violins play ...
leaves rustle...
moonbeams leave
a starry trail...
Whenever I see him ...
because ...
Pyaar mei aisa hi hota hai ji 
Dil tou abb bhi bacha hai ji ...
{My heart is still a kid – never mind the translation :) }


25 comments:

  1. LOL :D
    ekdum jhakaas...
    swetha padegi tho zarur khush hogi :P
    ch1 mien daalna zarur :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I w as crazy in love with prince william tooo!!!!! I still hva the cuttings under my bed back home ;) can't say I am a very big fan of Edward tho. May be just tiny bit:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in love with Prince William too. R Pat is another story :P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! That was great!

    But all these young guys look like kids to me :( I am getting old, very old :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol I wasnt in love with Prince William hehhe, great post dear as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am huge Twilight fan though not a big fan of Robert :)
    That's a wonderful post :)
    Liked it very much :D

    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha.. Nice poem and the ending superb.. Dil ko bacha hi rehne do ji.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahaaa...Awwwey Gal. This was like the sweetest and cutest post ever!!!
    *Dil toh bachha hain jee* :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shows how innocent you are.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a anti twilight but for your sake I will make no snide remarks :P

    Since you are in love with this guy...HERE is something that will cheer you up..

    Checkout this link from my blog :)

    http://www.lazypineapple.com/2010/02/more-things-that-made-me-go-huh.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahahahaha....kiddo!! you are :-P

    I was so crazy about Tom Cruise in my school days. And then when Notting Hill released, I was crazy about Hugh Grant.

    I was also mad about Keanu Reeves. List goes on....:-P

    ReplyDelete
  12. very fluent writing,
    I always enjoy your talent,
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the kind and warm comments in my blogs,
    you are smart and

    u deserve the best!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oggling over edward :)....nice...belated wishes to him :)..

    urs..hemu..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Robert Pattinson and his girl friend Kristen Stewart had a huge fight on May 12 on the set of their hit movie "Twilight". So hold on. You will have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oi princess you have been tagged

    http://megzone.wordpress.com/2010/05/16/8th-folder-8th-photo-tag/

    carry it on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. oi princess you have been tagged

    http://megzone.wordpress.com/2010/05/16/8th-folder-8th-photo-tag/

    carry it on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. oi princess you have been tagged

    http://megzone.wordpress.com/2010/05/16/8th-folder-8th-photo-tag/

    carry it on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. oi princess you have been tagged

    http://megzone.wordpress.com/2010/05/16/8th-folder-8th-photo-tag/

    carry it on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. :) ... never been in love with celebrities! bt i see wht u mean.. i loved mowgli!! :D good one...

    ReplyDelete
  21. You found his best pictures...
    he is so adorable, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  22. http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/05/20/poetry-blog-community-award-from-adam/

    another poetry award 4 u.
    have a beautiful day!
    I appreciate your uplifting comments and handsome spirits.
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Twilight has catapulted Robert to stardom ,ur dedication is a testimony to that....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Networked

How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog

Loading...