::Of Oyster, Zack and Siblings::





Hiyaa guys … Im back with my ramblings… a breather from the regular overdose of Shape poetries .. Isnt it ?? :D but then you can always check my previous posts for more :P {ya ya I am advertising my blog :P }



Latest news from my crazy veterinarian sibling’s:D



Remember the Oysters I was once talking about. Well they were gifted to my sister by her wallmate Ashimi – owner of the Extremely Handsome Royal CatGolu … who is giving a nightmare to these Oysters… for he considers these round round objects as a plaything .Every day after college, my sis and her friend would find dearest Golu happily playing with the oysters … under the bed



Sydney –the lady dog {ummm I don't like to use the actual term :D} :D has turned into a gorgeous thing. Her owner – Mr A couldn’t keep her in the hostel so he called his parents to take her home. But A was crushed to see his parents arriving in car to receive her. Coz even he was never given such royal treatment… of being received in a Car. Now Sydney is all upset to be away from A, and often A’s mother would be found ringing him to cajole Sydney , holding the receiver near Sydney’s ear.



That reminds me I haven’t seen my adorable GoldfishZack for 2 months. All this homeless thingy had made Zack too homeless… We soon would be reunited though :D To have fish as pets is not easy… they are so fragile that each day I used to worry if it would survive the day. I even used to keep the fan switched on while going to office.. until my darned ex-house broker threatened to cut off electricity supple… grrr…



This semester sister dahling and her class will go on a North India trip… but stretching it up to Goa… it’s a part of their curriculum … and she never misses a chance to elaborately describe her itinerary , hinting how cool and adventurous their trip is going to be … and all I can do is click clack on the keyboard… sigh!!!!



Well so what, I am also going home :D two weeks of complete bliss and I will make sure that I visit Shillong this time. These days I am weighing my wishes carefully. I asked for adventure and God made sure that I was homeless for 2 months :P



Well, that’s all from my camp … :D



Cheers!!!




36 comments:

  1. I have a gift basket for you, a worthy cause. Please accept :) http://bit.ly/9QQLwW

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...so many pet stories..

    " I even used to keep the fan switched on while going to office.."

    but isnt that too much...they can survive..goldfish are quite strong..."shark fish" are more strong... i have 4 goldfish and 1 shark-fish..

    but yeah I still miss my "terrapin"

    ReplyDelete
  3. goldfish have one problem..they eat too much and shit too much..

    and they can lose colour if kept in darkness

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaayy...princess back with family tails ooops tales.. :d
    sahiiieee ghar jaake enjoy karnna :D

    oi btw
    have tagged you for a cause :D
    http://megzone.wordpress.com/2010/03/22/blog-ads-come-do-the-blog-children-miracle-network/

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant post dear thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. enjoyed reading about your life...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last lines were pretty funny :)
    Have a gr8 time back home :)

    keep blogging
    cheers !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww girl .. its so nice to read abt u and ur pets :)
    Ur sis is hvng some fun times ahead :)
    Gng home is bliss! Hv a gr8 time and come bk with lots to tell :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. we must always be careful what we ask for. it's terrible when we get it.

    Tales on Tuesday - Lost in Space

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the lady dog term... sounds way more better than the actual one. Have fun at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. superb post Princess... loved it :) :)

    have a nice time in your home..

    /*I asked for adventure and God made sure that I was homeless for 2 months*/

    LOL... you are taking everything in +ve way :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oyyy, you are living in some kind of animal recreation center ??? :D :D :D

    Didnt understand some of the stuffs mentioned. I am new here, na ? But dont worry, I will catch up ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/03/23/which-type-of-blogger-are-you-awards/

    heart award,
    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. yep, He will give you those kinda answers sometimes...

    mmm...oysters...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Exactly how does N India stretch up to Goa I am curious. Not to mention jealous that it didn't when I went on trips;)
    Hope U go to Shillong & have a rollicking time!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice post..and you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Some great observations. Now do enjoy your visit home.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Even i miss my pet Jim and recently my parents got a new pup. Jus can't wait to meet our new li'l member.

    ReplyDelete
  19. http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/03/25/thursday-is-awards-shower-day-this-week-week-11-participants/

    an award for week 11 participation,
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your pet stories reminds me of Ruskin Bond's *Grandfather's Private Zoo*.Sounds like its exciting there. heh:) Calcutta isn't too far away.Drop in sometime :D And we'll have a cuppa :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a colorful and adventurous life! Sigh!I love animals so loved your humorous way of putting them..very sweet and funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. @dustus
    done :D
    thanks for tagging me :)


    @Nalini
    @Sathish
    thank you so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Sankoobaba
    / have 4 goldfish and 1 shark-fish.. // wow how cool is that :D
    /..they eat too much and shit too much..// hehe yeah agreed :D
    //they can lose colour if kept in darkness// I try not to keep them... but sometimes couldnt help :)

    thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Megz
    ya finally ghar ki kahani...these were pending for a logn time :)
    more to come :D
    thanks for the tag
    thanks a lot :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. @william
    you are always so sweet
    thank you so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Swaram
    //Ur sis is hvng some fun times ahead :)// lolzzz hehe
    ya maybe she is :D
    thanks a lot :D

    @Nessa
    //it's terrible when we get // learnt it hard way :D
    thanks a lot :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. @Lena
    //sounds way more better than the actual one.// yeah even I feel the same :)
    thanks a lot :D

    @Travelling Rants
    thanks a lot :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. @Kanagu
    //are taking everything in +ve way// yeahh have to :)
    thanks a lot :D

    @Vimmu
    //living in some kind of animal recreation center // hehehe sometimes I too wonder the same :P
    // I am new here, na ? But dont worry, I will catch up ! // glad to hear that :D
    thanks a lot :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. @Ji
    you are so sweet
    thank you so much :D

    @Brian
    thanks a lot :D

    ReplyDelete
  30. @lostworld
    yeah yeah I should have rephrased it hehehe
    you won't believe how much flak i got for that :P
    thanks a lot :D

    ReplyDelete
  31. @Sorcerer
    @antonynorth
    @Shas
    @Suryagni
    thank you so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. @Sweta
    //*Grandfather's Private Zoo*.// hehehe :D
    //Calcutta isn't too far away// sheh i was there last year :P
    thanks for the invite though :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. @silent observer
    /!I love animals so loved your humorous way of putting them// awww thank you so much :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)

Networked

How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog

Loading...