:: The Joys of Diwali ::

*** Though its another Diwali away from dear home... and I am missing lighting up diyas and candles all around the compound wall... protecting them from the huge trucks that would usually knock them off...  but still I am having a great time from my home-away-from-home :P with my roomates and wallmates....

Today we spent the whole day applying Mehendi on each other's hands :P

*** My roomie has returned from France and since the time she has entered the room I am only feasting on chocolates... I know its not gonna help in reducing my horizontal increment but then who cares :D she literally had to hide all the chocolates meant for her colleagues....

and not to forget the Pizzas that we gorged down after her arrival...

*** I wanted to buy some crackers with mind-blowing sound... but my conscience stopped me... after all Mother Earth also needs some peace... and well, the don't-you-think-about-it glare of my roomie didnt help either :D ... so the only sound making stuff I have is called Hydrogen-bomb... though I am not sure the decibel range it can reach...

*** Hope you all are having a great time... enjoy and do remember that our Mother Nature also wants to play with us... so go easy on the sound and smoke :) ...



  1. Happy diwali to you and your family. I am sorry you are not with your family.

  2. munch all the foods girl..

    happy diwali and happy eating :)

  3. Happy Diwali to you dear...enjoy your time ,this is the best phase of life!!!!I had no idea that chocolates increase our diameter..hmmm

  4. @tixaty
    thanks a lot.. Hope you all are having a great time.

  5. Happy Diwali :)

    Lovely mehandi and yum chocos there ;)

  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  7. WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY DIWALI with lots of choclates !!!!

  8. happy diwali n wish u get to eat loads of chocolates this year

  9. @Swaram
    Thanks a lot

    @SmallTown girl
    got your comment... will add you :)
    thanks a lot :D

  10. @Antarman

    Thanks a lot :D


Thank you for your presence!! Don't forget to leave behind a comment. Love, Feedback, Brickbats!! Everything's welcome :)


How Popular Am I?

Search This Blog